Vote for the 2013 SXSW panels
The SXSW Interactive PanelPicker is now live, allowing the SXSW community to vote for the panels they’d most like to see on the conference agenda this coming March. A number of founders and CEOs from Google Ventures–backed companies are in the running. We might be biased, but here are a few panels we hope to see:
- Building HyperNiche Communities for Bands & Brands with Matthew Michelsen of The Backplane
- Social Commerce is Coming out of the Closet with Jonathan Ehrlich of Copious
- The Cloud is Not Enough with Vineet Jain of Egnyte
- Grabbing a Bottle Rocket: Making Tecquisitions Work with Carl Shepherd of HomeAway, Inc. and Cotter Cunningham of WhaleShark Media
- Inbound: The New Marketing Playbook with Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah of HubSpot
- The Consumerization of Revolutions with Seth Priebatsch of LevelUp
- Smile: People Like Your Picture More Than Words with Chas Edwards of Luminate, Inc.
- The Watercooler of 2023: The Future of TV with Somrat Niyogi of Miso
- How to be Disruptive with Tony Fadell of Nest Labs
- Winning Bridging Emerging Markets with Tom Serres of Rally
- David Over Goliath: Power of the Invisible Economy with Shelby Clark of RelayRides
- Engaging Consumers at Bars, Restaurants and Stores with Garrett Dodge of Roqbot
- Fair Play: Music Tech Startups and Artists with Steve Jang of Schematic Labs
- The Rise of the Planet of the Apps with Chester Ng of SweetLabs and Joe Kraus, Google Ventures Partner
- Digital Music Experience: Lean Back or Forward with John Donham of TuneIn
- The Next Level: Winning With Game-like Mechanics with Jeremy Fisher of Wander
We’re also excited for Story Centered Design — A Practitioner’s Guide with Google Ventures Design Partner Braden Kowitz.
Vote for your favorites on the PanelPicker site.